1. Skip to content

Oundle Town Council

Serving the people of Oundle

Fletton House

Town Clerk: Town Clerk
Fletton House, Fletton Way
Glapthorn Road, Oundle
Peterborough PE8 4JA

Oundle Town Council provides YOUR local services. We strive to make Oundle a better place to live, work and visit. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find what you want or would like to recommend any improvements to our website then please contact us.

  • Town Clerk Advert (MS Word, 61 Kb)

    Oundle Town Council

    Appointment of the Clerk to the Council & Responsible Financial Officer.

    Salary within grade level 3

    (SCP 39-51 £34,196- £45,580p.a)

    Full-time 37 hours per week

    If you have a genuine interest in helping our forward thinking and energetic Council develop and deliver timely, quality and innovative services to the local community and work towards Quality Parish Status, this post is ideal.

    You will ensure that all legal, statutory, financial and other governing provisions relating to the Council are observed, all Council meetings are properly administered and decisions effectively implemented whilst developing healthy working partnerships with key local and regional bodies.

    Suitably qualified (ideally with or be willing to obtain CiLCA) highly motivated, enthusiastic and community focused, you will bring sound leadership, management, administrative, communication, IT, financial and organisational skills and be flexible in the approach and able to meet tight deadlines.

    Additionally you would be highly motivated and a good team player. You will be at least CIPFA, ACCA or equivalent part-qualified, bring excellent numerical, analytical and interpersonal skills and have a flexible and "hands on" approach.

    We offer excellent nationally based terms and conditions of employment for this full time post which involves evening attendance.

    Please call Joanna on 01832 272055 or email joanna@oundle.gov.uk for a recruitment pack and application form.

    Closing date for applications: 14th October

  • Road Works 3rd 9.15am - 3.30pm
  • Road Closure 3rd October 2016

Latest News


Wed, 21 Sep 2016 14:37 by Lisa How

Notice of Vacancy in the Office of Parish Councillor.

Notice of Vacancy

Notice of Vacancy

Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:51 by Joanna Butterworth

Notice of Vacancy Parish Councillor

Statement of Persons Nominated

Mon, 04 Jul 2016 15:19 by Joanna Butterworth

Statement of Persons Nominated