Oundle Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire - Nov/Dec 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire. The link to the on-line survey can be found below as can the associated maps and information to housing sites.
Please note that these all open in new tabs. You will need to keep the tab to this website open and come back to it to view each map. The map below regarding Possible Development Sites includes the location of site reference 18 which is not shown in the paper copy.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us on 01832 272055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neighbourhood Planning On-Line Questionnaire
Please see below the links to the maps documented in the questionnaire.
- Map of Oundle - Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire (PDF, 543 Kb)
- Cycle Map - Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire (PDF, 601 Kb)
- Green Spaces Map - Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire (PDF, 592 Kb)
- Recreation Map - Neighbourhood Planning Questionnaire (PDF, 602 Kb)
- Possible Development Sites Map - Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire (PDF, 644 Kb)
The link below will show you the proposed Site Assessment Methodology that will be used in the Neighbourhood Planning process. The criteria contained within this report is subject to some slight amendments. Details of this will be published on this site shortly.
- Site Assessment - Methodology Report 20130904 (PDF, 245 Kb)
Information relating to Sites Not Considered by the Neighbourhood Plan Working Party is documented below.
- Sites Not Considered - Oundle Neighbourhood Plan (PDF, 215 Kb)
Cover photo on the Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire supplied by David Wilkinson (Copyright Retained).