- Nearest Police Station – Corby
- Emergency : 999 Non-Emergency : 101
You can keep up to date with Northamptonshire Police news by:
- signing up to Neighbourhood Alert (https://www.northamptonshireneighbourhoodalert.co.uk/)
- through local and Force Facebook and Twitter pages
- The Northamptonshire Police Website (https://www.northants.police.uk/)
- Contact with police officers Policing in your area | Northamptonshire Police (northants.police.uk)
Northamptonshire Police Survey
Your Neighbourhood Policing Team is here to fight crime and protect people from harm. In order to tackle local policing concerns, the Police want to know what matters most to you in the area where you live and work.
You can help shape local priorities by answering a few questions regarding your area. The results will be shared with Northamptonshire Police's Neighbourhood teams and will be used to shape elements of their activity.
Past Northamptonshire Police Survey
AUGUST / NOVEMBER 2022 SURVEY
In August and November 2022, the Police set three local priorities – Road Safety, Drug Misuse and Burglary. These were based on what local people told the Police concerned them most in their neighbourhood, as well as local crime statistics and information from their partners (such as the local council). These priorities have been the focus of much of the Police work over the last four months and below is an update about some of the work they have been doing to tackle them.
Call 999 for life-threatening emergencies.
If an ambulance is called Oundle Community First Responders may attend in support.
Get Medical Help
NHS 111 online can tell you:
- where to get help for your symptoms, if you're not sure what to do
- how to find general health information and advice
- where to get an emergency supply of your prescribed medicine
- how to get a repeat prescription
- Glapthorn Road
- 01832 273408
Oundle Flood Warden
Cllr David Fuller is a flood warden for Oundle.
- 07540 705010
Automated External Defibrillator Locations
Emergency Bleed Control Kit
An Emergency Bleed Control Kit has been installed outside Queen Victoria Hall on West Street. The Bleed Kit contains specialist equipment to help stem extreme blood loss before the ambulance crews arrive giving casualties the best possible chance of survival.
Find and report road or street problems (like potholes, blocked drains, or obstructions) to North Northamptonshire Council Highways on their online reporting tool Fix My Street
Watch how to report potholes to Fix My Street