Serving the people of Oundle

Report A Fault

North Northamptonshire Council

Report road and street problems, including potholes, blocked drains, street lights, damaged pavements and overgrown vegetation on Public Rights of Way to Northamptonshire County Council via their online reporting tool Fix My Street

Report the following problems to North Northamptonshire Council;

Oundle Town Council

Report any problems with the following to Oundle Town Council via the online form below;

  • Recreation Ground
  • Pocket Park
  • Skate Park
  • Park at St Christopher's Drive
  • Bunting / Christmas Lights
  • War Memorial
  • Oundle Cemetery
  • Drill Hall Car Park
  • East Road Car Park
  • Joan Strong Centre
  • Queen Victoria Hall
  • Court House

* Required Field

Please complete this form to report a matter in our area that requires attention.

Last updated: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:25