Farmers Market Reopens on Saturday 13 June
The farmers market reopens on Saturday 13 June, from 8am to 1pm;
- The market is going to have 14 stalls along one side of the market.
- We will be operating a one-way system through the market. Entrance at the St Osyth's end of the Market Place and once you have visited the stalls you will be able to leave the marketplace at the end near to Tesco.
- Oundle Staff and some Councillors will be present at the market to act as marshals. They will be advising people to keep 2 metres apart and observe the social distancing measures and pointing out the entrance and exit.
- Hand sanitiser will be available if needed by the stall holders.
- The benches will be taped off to prevent people from sitting on them.
- The public toilets in the Co-op car park will be open.
- All stall holders have been sent a copy of the 2 metre social distancing poster to put up on their stall.
- Some stalls will have contactless card payment if you do not want to pay with cash.
- Please only touch the produce you are planning to purchase and leave the market area when you have your shopping.
We're getting used to queuing at supermarkets, we'll have to get used to queuing at shops...please observe the queuing and one-way system at Oundle's markets. Better a queue and a market, than no queue and NO market.
Please ensure you follow the safety guidelines when visiting the market and send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 15:00 by Rebecca