Farmers Market 14 November 2020
It's the farmers market this Saturday 14 November; open from 8am to 1pm with 18 stalls
- Please use the one-way system - entrance at St Osyth's and the exit near Tesco.
- Keep 2 metres apart
- Where it's not possible to stay 2 metres apart keep a distance of 1+ metre & precautions such as wearing a mask, keep interactions brief & follow COVID-19 secure guidelines
- The public toilets in the Co-op car park will be open.
- Some stalls will have contactless card payment if you do not want to pay with cash.
- Only touch the produce you are planning to purchase and leave the market area when you have your shopping.
Please ensure you follow the safety guidelines when visiting the market and send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:40 by Rebecca