Tags: Market update
It's the farmers market this Saturday 12 September; open from 8am to 1pm with 15 stalls - Farmers Market Map
- Please use the one-way system - entrance at St Osyth's and the exit near Tesco.
- Keep 2 metres apart
- Where it's not possible to stay 2 metres apart keep a distance of 1+ metre & precautions such as wearing a mask, keep interactions brief & follow COVID-19 secure guidelines
- The public toilets... Read More »
Posted: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 14:02 by Rebecca
The farmers market reopens on Saturday 13 June, from 8am to 1pm;
- The market is going to have 14 stalls along one side of the market.
- We will be operating a one-way system through the market. Entrance at the St Osyth's end of the Market Place and once you have visited the stalls you will be able to leave the marketplace at the end near to Tesco.
- Oundle Staff and some Councillors will be present at the... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 15:00 by Rebecca
Thursday market on 21 May, 8am to 1pm, has increased to 5 stalls;
- Fruit & Veg
- Household Goods
- Pet food
The one-way system used last week remains the same. The entrance is at the St Osyth's end of the Market Place and once you have visited the stalls you will be able to leave the marketplace near Tesco.
Both ends will be monitored by Council staff and social distance stickers or markers... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 18 May 2020 16:00 by Rebecca
Please note that the Thursday Market has re-opened as of Thursday 7 May & we will be gradually bringing back stalls in a manner that can be managed in terms of self-distancing.
Please move your cars from the Market Place on Wednesday evenings to allow stall holders to set up early on Thursday mornings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Posted: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:30 by Rebecca