📢 UPDATE - Repair work has started on St Peters Churchyard damaged wall.
Posted: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:37 by Rebecca
Here are the services Oundle Town Council and North Northamptonshire Council provides for Oundle residents.
Posted: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 13:01 by Rebecca
Over the next 6-12 months, we hope to assess how transport is working in Oundle, and how it will need to work better in the next decade, especially with a possible growth of up to 1,000 more residents.
To frame this, we'd like to get views from as many residents of Oundle and the surrounding villages as possible.
Please drop your thoughts in at Fletton House on ANY transport issue OR better still use... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 12:14 by Rebecca
Farmers market Saturday 10 July, please use the one-way system, keep a distance of 2+ metres, wear a mask, keep interactions brief & follow COVID-19 secure guidelines.
Posted: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 15:28 by Rebecca
Here is the letter from North Northamptonshire Council confirming Fletton Field is an asset of community value.
Posted: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 08:57 by Rebecca
Read the latest update from Oundle Town Council - also featured in the Oundle Advertiser.
Report on the Annual Town Meeting May 27th 2021
- Introduction to the councillors
- OTC Ambitions for the year
- Helping Oundle's future after Covid
Fletton Field's status as an Asset of Community Value
Posted: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 09:17 by Rebecca
The Local Resilience Forum has developed a new public event notification system which is in place across the county.
For each event an organiser is holding in Oundle with over 250 attendees they must complete the notification form and email it to LRF@northants.pnn.police.uk
For more information about what an event organiser must do in relation to organising an event including various requirements associated... Read More »
Posted: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 09:33 by Rebecca
Businesses in East Northamptonshire join the Refill Revolution to help people live with less plastic
- Exclusive polling commissioned by City to Sea and Friends of the Earth for World Refill Day (16th June 2021) finds 92% of UK adults are concerned about plastic pollution and 81% want the UK government to focus on making refillable options in shops, supermarkets and cafes more widely available to fight plastic pollution.
- Almost three quarters (74%) agree they would like to see more refill options available.... Read More »
Posted: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:00 by Rebecca