Thursday market is open on 7 January with reduced stalls, please use the one-way system, keep a distance of 2 metres, wear a mask, keep interactions brief & follow COVID-19 secure guidelines.
Posted: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:20 by Rebecca
Northamptonshire is now in lockdown, and you must stay at home.
- You cannot mix with anybody who you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble
- Retail, hairdressers/barbers, salons, entertainment and gyms must close
- Pubs, bars, and restaurants must close except for takeaway, delivery or drive-thru
- You must work from home if you can
- Only make essential journeys
- Schools and universities... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 09:07 by Rebecca
The Government's decision to place Northamptonshire in Tier 4 (Stay at Home) is based on the latest available coronavirus data, concern that the rapid rise in case rates may be due to the new mutant strain of virus and is in line with the measures set out in the Government's COVID-19 Winter Plan.
This means that Northamptonshire is officially being told to 'Stay at Home' due to the risk of exposure... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 10:26 by Rebecca
Here is the latest update from Oundle Town Council - also featured in the Oundle Advertiser
Posted: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 13:23 by Rebecca
The Government has announced that Northamptonshire will remain in Tier 2 of the three tier COVID-19 alert system
The decision is based on the latest available coronavirus data and is in line with the measures set out in the Government's COVID-19 Winter Plan.
This means that Northamptonshire continues to be officially on 'high alert' in terms of risk of exposure and transmission of the virus.
With each tier of the three tier alert system comes tighter local restrictions and guidance which must be followed.
Under... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 10:28 by Rebecca
The Oundle Christmas Lights have started to be installed. It's now looking like they'll be finished and switched on sometime on Wednesday 2 December.
Posted: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 08:55 by Rebecca
Residents can now give their views on how they think East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) is performing via the annual council survey.
The survey is an opportunity for people to give their feedback on public services in the district, where they feel improvements can be made and also look forward to the new Northamptonshire Council which will replace ENC on 1 April 2021.
Cllr Steven North, Leader of East... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:10 by Rebecca
Oundle Christmas lights will be installed on Monday 30 November & Tuesday 1 December.
We're not having an official switch on, the lights will be switched on once installed which will be sometime Tuesday afternoon.
Thank you to Fotheringhay Christmas Trees for kindly donating the Christmas tree in the Market Place.
Posted: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 09:30 by Rebecca
- Please use the one-way system - entrance at St Osyth's and the exit near Tesco.
- Keep 2 metres apart
- Where it's not possible to stay 2 metres apart keep a distance of 1+ metre & precautions such as wearing a mask, keep interactions brief & follow COVID-19 secure guidelines
- The public toilets in the Co-op car park will be open.
- Some stalls will have contactless card payment if you do not want to... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 11:39 by Rebecca
Posted: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 16:28 by Rebecca