'Oundle Town Council's vision for Oundle is that it remains a beautiful thriving market town renowned for being a fantastic place to live, work and a joy to visit'.
The vision will be realised through the following key objectives:
• Championing the delivery of quality services within the town, constantly reviewing, improving and developing the service and facilities offered;
• Maintaining a well managed and controlled financial position;
• Ensuring communication with all stakeholders and transparency in our actions;
• To campaign for controlled development within the town and an infrastructure to accommodate growth in housing and population, whilst protecting and preserving the heritage and sustainability of the town;
• Striving for increased recreational use of the countryside and riverside amenities and encouraging an expanded tourist economy built on the rich and diverse cultural identity that the town and surrounding area offers.