What Will the Plan Look At?
The Neighbourhood Plan for Oundle will look at all issues related to the use and development of land and buildings in and around the town. This might include (amongst others):
- The development of housing (location, type, tenure etc)
- Local employment and opportunities for businesses to set up or expand their premises.
- Transport and access issues (roads, cycling, walking etc)
- The provision of leisure facilities, schools, places of worship, health, entertainment, and youth facilities.
- The design and layout of new buildings
- The protection and creation of open spaces (nature reserves,
allotments, sports pitches, play areas, parks and gardens)
- Environmental issues (planting of trees, flowers, litter etc)
- Installation of renewable or alternative energy solutions.
- Protection of important buildings and historic assets